Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Homemade Christmas Gifts

This is totally out of left field as a post on this blog but I decided to share it via this way.
Last year I made these cookie jars for a bunch of people. I'd made a commitment via Facebook to make something home made for 10 of my friends who liked a post and this seemed like a good gift for that. They include the dry ingredients for cookies and you package them up with fabric and ribbon and add a tag with the instructions and bob's your uncle you have a cute, home made gift. Click here for a link to the recipe:



This year I wanted to do something similar so came up with this:


I bundled up a pack of fried noodles, a small jar of peanut butter, some chocolate melts (all the ingredients for chocolate spiders...a recipe on the back of the noodle packet) and put them in a Christmas bowl and wrapped it in a Christmas tea towel so it looked a bit like a plum pudding.


Pretty nifty if I do say so myself.
The actual spider recipe in case it's not on your pack of noodles:

1 comment:

  1. Diplomatic thinking. Very good ideas for celebration of Christmas day. This special occasion should be celebrate in some unique way to make some special memory. Our Christmas gift ideas are also some different from regular life.

    ReplyDelete